健身房 • 游泳池 • 浅水池 • 水力按摩池 • 玩乐场 • 功能房
• A joint venture between City Developments Limited and IOI Properties Group Berhad
• An iconic sustainability integrated development that seamlessly blends 4 historic buildings
with 2 new towers designed by the world renowned architectural firm, Foster+Partners:
• 190 luxury residences
• Luxury hotel - JW Marriott Singapore South Beach
• Restaurants and Cafés
• Grade A office tower
• Rich heritage as the development stands on the site of the former Beach Road Camp. With three military blocks, it was the headquarters for local military forces and eventually became the venue for the first National Service enlistment in 1967.
• The key architectural concept is to adopt an environmental design and green technology to create a distinctive, high-quality development that fits in well with Singapore's tropical climate and urban context.
Singapore’s First Micro-climatic Canopy
• The key feature of the design is the canopy that covers the open spaces, linking the conservation buildings with the two towers. The canopy acts as an environmental filter, providing shelter from the elements and drawing air currents to cool the area beneath it. The canopy continues and rises skywards up the facades of the towers.
|地名||South Beach Residences|
|开发商||South Beach Consortium Pte Ltd|
|36-40||1227ft² / 114m²||3.97M||$3233 psf||2020-01|
|21-25||2002ft² / 186m²||6.15M||$3071 psf||2019-12|
|41-45||4423ft² / 411m²||17.2M||$3888 psf||2019-12|
|26-30||2357ft² / 219m²||7.3M||$3097 psf||2019-11|
|21-25||1797ft² / 167m²||6.24M||$3470 psf||2019-10|